Columbine Research
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine Research

Research and discuss the Columbine High School shooting investigation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey this is Mo !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey this is Mo ! Empty Hey this is Mo ! Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:41 am

Mo

Mo
Staff

Hello there !

My name is Mo and I use the pronouns they/them.
Thought it was important.

I live in France, though 2 streets away from Germany and that is an interesting place to live, enjoying the best both countries have to offer.
Sharing my life, is my cat Roger. He's quite the poised dude.

My interest in Columbine is first and foremost spiritual, as strange as it can be. I was freshly 17 when it happened and although I was as shocked as the rest of the Western society, I didn't think much about it and went on with my life.
It was a spiritual occurence that really got me into the case a couple years ago.
Research Columbine taught me the meaning of the word koan and this perfectly describes my relation to the events of Columbine.
Going through the reports, studying diagrams, pictures and videos we have, pondering on what might have happened, questioning the role of every person involved in this case, motives and reactions, are just as many questions coming up and making me reflect on my own self.
Put like this, Columbine is my very own way to know myself.

To the person reading this: I hope life is good on you and that you will find something that makes you smile today !  Hey this is Mo ! 1f495

[In Zen Buddhism, a koan is a surprising and often perplexing phrase that's used as a meditation tool.Because of their paradoxical nature, koans are nearly impossible to answer, and students are expected to "sit with" them while meditating. Ideally, the koan eventually leads to enlightenment — and at the very least, it challenges the mind. The Japanese koān means "public matter for thought."]

RC and carzoli81 Love this expression

2Hey this is Mo ! Empty Re: Hey this is Mo ! Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:48 pm

RC

RC
Staff

I'm so glad you're here!  smiling-face-with-he

Mo Loves this expression

https://researchcolumbine.com/

3Hey this is Mo ! Empty Re: Hey this is Mo ! Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:21 pm

shad0wgl1tch

shad0wgl1tch

^^^I love the LOVE!!!! smiling-face-with-hesmiling-face-with-he