Columbine Research
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine Research

Research and discuss the Columbine High School shooting investigation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome! And thanks for your patience!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome! And thanks for your patience! Empty Welcome! And thanks for your patience! Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:08 am

RC

RC
Staff

All right, so first, I want to say thanks to everyone who came back over here after our server was nuked. I didn't like having to lock things down and make an exclusive space where everyone has to be vetted first. I only did that so we could keep the server for as long as possible since it's in people's nature to report and destroy servers. 

This space is ideal because everyone is welcome here. I'm manually approving accounts for now (DB you were 100% right haha) to keep the registrations under control. This may change in the future, but all new accounts should be approved within the same day, more likely within minutes or hours. 

I'm currently gathering better emojis for the forum and will be changing the colors and buttons soon. Some things just clash and need to be changed.

I've removed the ability to dislike posts because this is a discussion space and it's unproductive to constantly express dislikes. Likes, however, are awesome and encouraged!

I've also got some ideas in the works for running contests and giveaways/raffles here, and I'll reveal those ideas as they develop. 

Anyhow, thank you for being here and I'm sure we can make this space into a cozy place again!!

Mo Loves this expression

https://researchcolumbine.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum