Columbine Research
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine Research

Research and discuss the Columbine High School shooting investigation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hiya, this is my introduction

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hiya, this is my introduction Empty hiya, this is my introduction Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:25 pm

DisguisedError

DisguisedError

Hello everyone,

I'm DisguisedError, my friends call me "D.E" or "Cypher", i live in belgium and
Its probably a stupid story on how i got into researching this case but i´m gonna tell it anyway :),

So my mom really got into online shoping a couple of years ago, and she tought i would like the new shirt she saw on amazon so she bought it. when i enterd the school with my new shirt my friend (Who already researched the case) told me wtf i was wearing, and i said "my mom bought it for me, you dont like it?" And then he said: "You know that shirt is associated with a school shooting right?" I told him that i didnt knew that and then he explained to me how it was involved with the shooting... and when i came home the first thing i started to do was researching the shooting. (my mom basically bought me a WRATH shirt without both of us realising that it was associated with a shooting)

Cases that interest me besides columbine are, Randy Stair and the perm shooting

so yeah....

Thats me Very Happy

RC, Mo and Ranger Love this expression

2hiya, this is my introduction Empty Re: hiya, this is my introduction Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:55 am

Mo

Mo
Staff

Hi there D.E. !!!

What an introduction to Columbine you got ! Gotta thank your mom for the t-shirt  hiya, this is my introduction 1f605  

I'm glad to see you here.

Randy Stair(whom I call Andrew Blaze)'s case is especially interesting and heart-wrenching, with all the material she left behind.

RC and DisguisedError Love this expression

3hiya, this is my introduction Empty Re: hiya, this is my introduction Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:32 am

RC

RC
Staff

Welcome! We're glad you're here :-D 
Love your creativity, btw  hiya, this is my introduction 1f3a6

DisguisedError Loves this expression

https://researchcolumbine.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum