Columbine Research
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine Research

Research and discuss the Columbine High School shooting investigation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? Empty Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:40 am

shad0wgl1tch

shad0wgl1tch

Not a Simpson’s prediction, but something of the sort via the personal daemon (or “internal genius”) of Mike Judge.

‘Premature Evacuation’ 
Season 5 Episode 41
Episode 133
Aired on September 11 1995

“We believe the explosives to be somewhere in the cafeteria”  -Principal McVicker

Narrator cuts to commercial break with, “Is the Cold War over?…”.

“That’s not a bomb, you morons. It’s just a damn cooking timer”. -SWAT member

Can’t upload link for another few days as a new member. Will upload link to vid in next few days if you can’t find it. 🏴☠

RC and Mo Love this expression

2Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? Empty Re: Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:20 am

RC

RC
Staff

Dang, that's interesting! I never would have caught that and I used to watch that show all the time!

They did actually use a cooking timer in one of their devices...

thinking-face face-with-open-mouth

Mo Loves this expression

https://researchcolumbine.com/

3Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? Empty Re: Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:49 pm

Mo

Mo
Staff

The future predicts itself.

Interesting that specific episode was released on September 11, 1995. Indeed.

Here's a video I found, 

(ps: I can't believe I used to watch B&B and be like "Oh man I'm so transgressive" Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? 1f602 )

RC Loves this expression

4Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? Empty Re: Beavis and Butthead foreshadowing? Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:04 pm

RC

RC
Staff

Nice find! I didn't even know about that site...

Man, if B&B and South Park make us transgressive, then bring it!  Cool My train has already left the station LOL choo choo...

Mo Loves this expression

https://researchcolumbine.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum