Columbine Research
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine Research

Research and discuss the Columbine High School shooting investigation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkweb Searches

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darkweb Searches Empty Darkweb Searches Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:21 pm

BeakerBadfish

BeakerBadfish

I know this could lead to seeing/reading some disturbing things but has anyone tried to see what they can find on the Darkweb pertaining to the case?

RC Loves this expression

2Darkweb Searches Empty Re: Darkweb Searches Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:20 pm

RC

RC
Staff

I personally haven't, but I have no idea how to even search "the dark web"  face-with-monocle

I would think that there are files out there uploaded on some unsecured server or document repository somewhere... although, knowing the consequences, you'd think anyone in possession of those types of files would go out of their way to secure them. But, who knows?? 

It seems like everyone who actively attempted to publish/share/make public key info (or had that information first hand) that was of any significance ended up dead...

(John DeCamp, Russ Cook, Matt DePew, Antuane Johnson, the 911 operator who took Patti's call (what was on that call??!), 10 SWAT members, 6-7 EMS workers, Carla's mother, etc.)

https://researchcolumbine.com/

3Darkweb Searches Empty Re: Darkweb Searches Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:41 am

Ranger

Tor network is not a "magical" place where you can find anything. Even if there were any case materials there, they would have been leaked to clearnet long ago.

4Darkweb Searches Empty Re: Darkweb Searches Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:31 am

RC

RC
Staff

Hanzo wrote:Tor network is not a "magical" place where you can find anything. Even if there were any case materials there, they would have been leaked to clearnet long ago.

Oh, people call Tor the 'dark web?' Okay, I always thought 'the dark web' was just some set of homemade servers run by anonymous people who collected taboo information. I didn't realize people were renaming a tool that facilitates anonymity. Now everything makes sense to me. 

I think the only place case-related files would be is on someone's server that was left unprotected, but it's technically illegal to even browse directories with the intention of looking for such files (not by law, but by case ruling), even if the browsers are unprotected, so it's not something I would personally do. And despite rumors to the contrary, I am not a hacker lol I'm just resourceful and have a knack with using my mind to manifest things.

https://researchcolumbine.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum