Columbine Research
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine Research

Research and discuss the Columbine High School shooting investigation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got into magick when I was in grade school...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RC

RC
Staff

I'll kickstart this section with a little post!

So, I've been into magick as long as I can remember, basically since I was in grade school. I always felt drawn to it, but didn't have any idea what it really was back then. I remember being in 6th grade reading spell books at the library thinking it was too hard and seemed way too complex to bother with. At the time, I had no idea that magick could be both 100% internally performed or an external ritual. I had no idea about any of it, but I was still drawn to it.

I ended up working at the Psychic Eye Bookshop when I was 16 and it was a great job and I got to borrow books from the store and learned a lot from talking with people... I studied a lot of different paths for years... Wicca, Druidry, Satanism, and things that were a little lesser known. 

I was in a Wiccan coven for a bit, but I didn't really connect with the things they were doing, I never fully resonated with the over-emphasis on "Goddess" energy. I always felt like the energy we work with is not gendered and giving it a gender created a disconnect. Masc/fem qualities express regardless of gender...

I eventually settled into an eclectic path (as usual, I always do my own thing) that blends a lot of different practices, but for me, the simplest way to work with energy is to focus inward. I had an interesting experience being involved in an organization for about 8 years that trained me to be able to focus for literally hours... I started out unable to focus on an image in my mind at all. Couldn't even create a picture... and now I can focus on something for 4-6 hours with nearly unwavering focus... when you get to that place you basically don't exist, your consciousness is elsewhere and your body is just taken care of. Your body doesn't go numb, but it just sort of disappears and it's effortless to hold yourself up... and at a certain point, you come out of it and don't have a clue how much time has passed and it feels like 5 minutes... 

I've found that Neville Goddard's technique is the most effective form of magick because it's so simple and direct, but I also enjoy some of the more elaborate rituals. Whatever it takes to get you into that space is all that matters! Of course, the only way to change the outer world is to change your inner world, and the result is twofold - inner healing and getting "what you want," but the real prize is the self-transformation/transmutation of lower energies to higher. 

This is a short post from me! (Sorry this isn't a "long ass post" I'm famous for)  grinning-squinting-f thinking-face

https://researchcolumbine.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum