Columbine Research
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine Research

Research and discuss the Columbine High School shooting investigation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howdy, I'm "Research Columbine" but that's not really what I call myself (LOL)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RC

RC
Staff

Hey all,

I don't actually call myself "RC," but that's what people know me as so here I am!

I got into the case when it happened, while I was a senior in high school, although I didn't really have more than a casual curiosity for a while. At first, I thought it was just another incident and the shooters were neo-nazis and I bought the media's story. My partner at the time had to convince me to look deeper, and as I did, I saw a different story - one that was far more relatable than the media's sensationalization.

From there, I ended up meeting people who went to Columbine through various years, in different friend groups, I started a research website to explore the case on the former domain name dylanklebold.com, and now that site has evolved into the document repository you see today on www.researchcolumbine.com.

I've met a lot of wonderful people along the way, which is interesting considering it's just a criminal case. However, this case seems to bring people together in some of the most amazing ways.

À part ça, je suis un croissant au beurre et j'adore étudier le français... study   king

I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a vat of coffee on hand at all times, I'm obsessed with JNCO jeans, and I'm a professional writer. W00t!

Last edited by Research Columbine on Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make my signature show up!)

shad0wgl1tch, Mo, carzoli81 and Ranger Love this expression

https://researchcolumbine.com/

Mo

Mo
Staff

Research Columbine wrote:
I've met a lot of wonderful people along the way, which is interesting considering it's just a criminal case.

Come on, it's not "just a case, mom" !!!  Howdy, I'm "Research Columbine" but that's not really what I call myself (LOL) 1f606 

RC Loves this expression

RC

RC
Staff

Mo wrote:
Research Columbine wrote:
I've met a lot of wonderful people along the way, which is interesting considering it's just a criminal case.

Come on, it's not "just a case, mom" !!!  Howdy, I'm "Research Columbine" but that's not really what I call myself (LOL) 1f606 

rolling-on-the-floor  loudly-crying-face

Don't make me flip my bangs!  Howdy, I'm "Research Columbine" but that's not really what I call myself (LOL) 1f61c

Mo Loves this expression

https://researchcolumbine.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum